FIT OF PRESERVATION WITH THE USE OF PAINT – BRUCH
The coating of preservative with bruch or with the stroke of bruch is an easy but and an effective method of preservation of the construction.
This process must be repeated every 3 – 4 years. The wood must be dry to 12 – 15% and the best seasons for the coating is the summer period. The sipping of the preservative from the deep surfaces at the ends is bigger than the along surfaces and for this reason these surfaces are painted more times.
The technique fitting of preservation with the paint – bruch is the following:
- After the smooth, with the use of paperglass no 320 and cleaning of the surfaces of the furniture, we fit a first coating of the preservative with a paint – bruch of good quality.
- After 2 hours when the first coating of preservative is completely dry, we smooth again the surface, with the use of paperglass no 320.
- We fit another second coating of preservative and we smooth with the same way as the first coating.
- The third coating can be the final, if we are enough satisfied, if no we fit a fourth coating to finish the preservation.
* The fourth ways of preservation are mainly for the small houses of the outdoor places and for their protection from outdoor surrounding conditions which help to their little – by little decay.
* In case of hitting, breaking or biting of the product during its use, there should be an immediate direct local maintenance of the point to avoid spoilage and infection by various microorganisms (fungi, insects, bacteria).